Close DoesnÂ’t Cut It. Get Exactly the Sound You Want.
If your ear operates in subtle shades of sound, the new Sweet Drive from Gearbox Audio was designed with you in mind. This extremely flexible, multi-stage, low- to medium-gain overdrive pedal crams 32 overdrive/tone combinations into a single box, delivering microprocessor control with high-quality, all-analog sound. Add it to your rig and run the spectrum from warm, class-A clean boost to nitty-gritty crunchÂ—and any sweet shade in between.
Big Sound in a Better Box
The Sweet DriveÂ’s unparalleled flexibility is harnessed in a stylish package thatÂ’s both sexy and practical. Its dual primary and secondary selectable clipping/overdrive stages are expressed through 3 multi-color LEDs, allowing you to quickly and easily identify pedal status while adding a useful bit of flair to your board. As an added bonus, Sweet Drive remembers your switch settings on power down, eliminating the need to reconfigure every time you pull the plug.
Microprocessor Flexibility. Analog Sound.
No matter how flexible or innovative, a pedal is only worth its salt if the sound is sweet. Sweet DriveÂ’s overdrive/tone combinations are controlled by a microprocessor, but the signal path is all high-quality analog. Sweet Drive always produces dynamic, amp-like response, and is, of course, true bypass. It can stand alone as a warm, class-A clean boost with dual-band EQ, or be driven hard with selectable overdrive types and infinitely-variable adjustments. All in all, overdrive has never sounded better.
- Extremely flexible multi-stage low to medium-gain overdrive.
- Microprocessor-control of up to 32 different overdrive/tone combinations!
- 3 multi-color LEDÂ’s for quick and easy pedal status.
- Memory remembers your switch settings on power-off.
- High quality, all-analog signal path.
- Dual primary and secondary selectable clipping/overdrive stages.
- Can function as a Class A clean boost with gain adjust and dual-band EQ
- Selectable gain-stage routing with infinitely variable adjustment.
- Adjustable-gain, class-A, low-noise input boost circuit used in conjunction with the clipping amp for warm and clear clean boost all the way to crunch with many sweet shades in-between!
- Dynamic, amp-like response.
- Musical bass and treble controls available in all modes.
- High-quality components for superior audio.
- True Bypass.
- +9VDC Battery or external center-negative DC input Â– low ma draw.
- Compact footprint.
- (2016-04-09) This is a video about the brand new Sweet Drive multi-stage overdrive pedal- Coming Soon! by GearBox Audio
- (2016-10-01) Gearbox Audio SWEET DRIVE dynamic overdrive (CRAZY VERSATILE!) by Gearmanndude
- (2017-01-04) 1990 Fender 7UP Green Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster with Sweetdrive Overdrive Pedal Tremolux by Sweetspot Guitars