The G2D Cream-Tone is a mild overdrive pedal suited to Blues and Country.
The Blues channel is fatter than most blues pedals, but still retains the guitars natural tone. The Solo channel boosts the volume without adding extra drive.
20 years of experience in playing, recording and designing Guitar Amps, Pre-Amps and Pedals has gone into the G2D Cream-Tone pedal, our emphasis was on preservating the guitars natural tone no matter what type of pickup you use or what pickup position you play on.
As with most boutique pedal manufacturers, each pedal is hand-built and individually tested to ensure that each pedal preserves the guitars natural tone.
The Cream-Tone is a blues players dream come true with a wonderful almost transparent tone through to a slight midrange bump for being heard in the mix. Strat's take on the "Texas Tone" while Tele's can pull off open string runs with sparking clarity.
Our aim was to develop a pedal geared towards vintage tone freaks. Each pedal is hand-made using the finest quality components and tested to ensure that it preserves the guitars natural tone.
New for Humbucker Players: We have been asked by a few "175" and "335" players for a "less drive" mod, so we added a couple of switches inside, to allow you to customise your G2D Cream-Tone to your guitar and playing style. Click here to find out more.
- The Cream-Tone features true bypass as well as a Solo switch for volume boost when you are soloing.
- Volume sets the balance between your clean sound and the pedals sound.
- Tone is our unique design, it adds fullness to single coils and has the ability to make humbuckers sing.
- Solo sets the amount of volume boost and adds warmth without adding extra drive.
- Drive ranges from clean* to a singing mild overdrive, without losing string definition or pickup charactor. (*depends on internal switch settings).
- Amber light on, in Bypass mode (Clean).
- Blue light on, in Blues mode.
- Red light on, in Solo mode with a volume boost.