The Super 8-Bit fuzz is a high-gain gated fuzz. The notes feel like a keyboard; immediate attack and the note just disappears suddenly. Random octave dives at certain settings as well as a fat, raspy fuzz in the lower octaves. The pedal is responsive to your playing technique. Each pedal is true bypass with a status LED and comes standard with Volume, Gain, and Stability controls. It can be powered by 9V battery or 2.1mm DC jack. The Stability control adjusts how the fuzz reacts to your playing and whether the notes decay naturally or become unstable then change pitch. The Gain control allows for self-oscillation at maximum settings and a more traditional fuzz tone at lower settings.
- (2011-02-21) FXdoctor super 8-Bit fuzz by FXdoctor
- (2011-05-10) FXdoctor- Super 8-Bit Fuzz Demo by FXdoctor
- (2011-10-08) FXdoctor Super 8-Bit Fuzz demo song by FXdoctor
- (2012-08-28) FXdoctor Metatron prototype + Super 8-Bit.mov by FXdoctor
- (2016-08-26) FXdoctor Super 8-Bit & Octave Boost Pedals by FXdoctor