Ram the manparts is a LM386 (power amp dude) overdrive that we modified to make it better for guitarists and bassists alike! We have addded a voltage sag to allow you to drop the voltage below 9V, creating a glitchy, sputtery Fuzz Face-esque sound. Keep it clean, make it grindier/heavier, or make it glitchy...the choice is yours, dude. This screenprinted design marks our first screenprinted pedal and our very first full collaboration with a musician/band for an homage to their design (do yourself a favor and Google "Botch"). Thank you for Brian Cook and Botch for allowing us to use their image!
- (2013-04-15) Fuzzrocious Pedals - Ram The Manparts (bass) by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2013-04-16) Guitar Demo: Fuzzrocious Ram the Manparts Distortion [Vintage Tele / Hiwatt] by GregsGuitarLessons
- (2013-04-16) Bass Demo: Fuzzrocious Ram the Manparts [Vintage Gibson / Ampeg] by GregsGuitarLessons
- (2015-04-17) Fuzzrocious RAM THE MANPARTS (RTM) with Electrical Guitar Company bass by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2015-05-23) FUZZROCIOUS Ram The Manparts on GUITAR by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2016-01-28) GAS N' GO - Fuzzrocious Ram the NAMMparts by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2016-02-19) Fuzzrocious Ram The NAMMparts (by Tim) by EffectsDatabase