ANOMALIES is Fuzzrocious’ first delay offering. It takes a PT2399 delay chip, chops the circuit down to a bare bones operation, and transforms it into a very special beast. Imagine being able to play a delayed signal at one speed and be able to send the speed into near-quadruple time or near-1/4 time via a momentary footswitch. It’s real. You can do it. For real.
With higher repeats (near and into oscillation territory), this creature is messy, so don’t expect it to do perfect loops like your digital delay/looper, but if you work hard enough, it will help you get pretty darn close and sound different from the rest of the crowd. That last sentence is a properly constructed sentence, even with all of the commas. At less repeats, you have the ability to alter the speed of your delay time on the fly from normal to fast or normal to slow.
There is an internal trimpot that will allow you to control the slower speed setting.
Each run of 25 will feature art with a different anomaly of nature.
- (2016-03-27) FUZZROCIOUS ANOMALIES Delay - GUITAR by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2016-03-27) FUZZROCIOUS ANOMALIES Delay - CLEAN BASS (no effects) by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2016-09-27) FUZZROCIOUS ANOMALIES Delay - BASS by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2017-01-31) Anomalies by FUZZROCIOUS Pedals by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2017-02-02) Fuzzrocious Anomalies [Bass Demo] by Patrick Hunter
- (2017-02-24) #Repost @datachoirsounds with @repostapp ??? Finally put something of a #pedalboard together after weeks of coming apart. Digging the textures of this @drscientistsounds #drscientist #TheElements along side @fuzzrocious Anomalies @_mwfx_ #judder @solidgo by Dr. Scientist