AFTERLIFE is our reverb pedal that does more and looks more fun than you're plain old reverb pedal. Sprung from a conversation with Young Widows, they sparked the idea for a reverb that is lush, controllable in decay, AND offers a second output that sends a totally wet reverbed signal with zero dry signal.
You can send the second output to the second input of your amp or even your second amp for a bi-amp setup. When both outputs are utilized, a jangly, seasick, back and forth sound occurs. When the Repeats 1 knob is set to a longer repeats setting, you can get some insane oscillation!
…but wait! THERE'S MORE!!! When the pedal is on/active, you can use the 2nd footswitch to jump between “Repeats 1? and “Repeats 2? for two repeats settings (think short decay/long oscillating decay). When the pedal is off, if the “Repeats 2? knob is fully clockwise, the second momentary footswitch sends oscillation to the second output.
This is a Belton brick-based reverb based on the D Verb.
Includes bypass footswitch, momentary Repeats 1/Repeats 2 setting footswitch, mix knob, Repeats 1 pot, Repeats 2 pot, 2nd output volume pot, on/off LED eyes, and 1590BB enclosure.
- (2014-10-24) Guitar Demo - Fuzzrocious Afterlife Reverb [Fender Jazzmaster / Hiwatt] by GregsGuitarLessons
- (2014-10-28) Bass Demo - Fuzzrocious Afterlife Reverb [Gibson Grabber / Ampeg SVT] by GregsGuitarLessons
- (2015-01-21) Drone for radio? (Afterlife off camera) by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2015-04-16) Fuzzrocious AFTERLIFE - guitar by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2015-04-16) Fuzzrocious Afterlife on bass by Fuzzrocious Pedals
- (2016-06-14) playing with the Fuzzrocious Pedals AFTERLIFE reverb. its one serious reverb pedal. it also happens to be the circuit used in the Fuzzrocious Pedals / Dwarfcraft Devices collabortion which combines dwarfcrafts WIZARD OF PITCH and the AFTERLIFE. both compa by Crushed Car Parts