A huge, thick wall of densely packed, high-gain fuzz! Super flexible tone knob (bypassable for more open, unfiltered tone!), deep lows to sick highs! Perfect for guitar and bass! Bigger than the biggest muff (not related!).
- Gain: The TB is high gain all around. This knob increases both the fuzz level and the amount that the second half of the fuzz stage is overdriven--from a fat, thick fuzz, to more open, to overfuzzed and more focused.
- Tone: Tone control to filter with a broad range to adjust your frequencies (with on/off toggle to bypass the control, thus opening up the sound for full-on, unfiltered, rawer tone).
- Tone Bypass (Toggle): Allows you to bypass the tone control, eliminating its filter and allowing you to open up the tone for a less filtered, full-on sound!
- Level: Your master volume control...with a huge amount of available volume!
- High gain, very overdriven! Recommended for humbuckers or single-coils in hum-cancelling mode.
Notes from Tom Dalton...
After joking that I was going to release a pedal called the Tea Bagger, people's reaction to that name led me to build a limited-edition run of pedals called the Tea Bagger! The pedal features the fat, high-gain Great Wall circuit.
- Quadruple Silicon+Germanium Diode fuzz!
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Level, and Tone Bypass Toggle.
- Professionally printed circuit board.
- Red gem button LED
- True-bypass switching.
- 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries.)
- Five-year warranty!