the september 11, 2009 press release
FuzzHugger(fx) Releases the Great Wall V2, Standard and Hand-Painted Versions.
Mansfield, September 11, 2009
FuzzHugger(fx) is excited to announce version two of their Great Wall fuzz pedal, now in a smaller enclosure. The Great Wall is a huge sounding, thick, bass-pumping wall of fuzz. Its three controls allow you to dial in anything from thick and dark, to open, to focused and slattery fuzz! It features unparalled bass response, but is balanced all the through its voice. A unique quadruple silicon and germanium hybrid provides its unique texture! Also available are one-of-a-kind hand painted Great Walls (painted by artist Ben Nerison).
- Quadruple Silicon+Germanium Diode fuzz!
- Controls: Fuzz, Volt, Level controls.
- Professionally printed circuit board.
- Gem button LED
- True-bypass switching.
- 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries.)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 2.7")
- Lifetime warranty!