the press release
FuzzHugger(fx) Releases the Chalice Fuzz Pedal!
Mansfield, March 3, 2010
FuzzHugger(fx) has released the Chalice, responding to demand for a non-oscillating version of their best-selling AB-Synth fuzz! At its heart, the Chalice is a high-gain, texturally complex, harmonic fuzz. In addition to delivering all of the AB-Synth's fuzz tones, the Chalice adds a Gain control for an amazing amount of additional textures and responses.
The Chalice circuit began in the AB-Synth and the now-discontinued 1134 Fuzz pedals, and thanks to the Chalice's versatile controls, it delivers all of the fuzz tones found in each. Despite being FuzzHugger's signature high-gain fuzz, the pedal can be cleaned up with the Gain control to provide lower gain drives, gated fuzz tones, and more!
- Gain, Fuzz, Voltage, and Level controls.
- Gem button LED.
- True-bypass switching.
- 9v - tip adapter power.
- Enclosure measures 4.7" X 3.7"
- Lifetime warranty!
- (2010-02-25) FuzzHugger(fx) Chalice fuzz - (non-oscillating AB-Synth & 1134) by FuzzHugger(fx)
- (2010-06-12) FuzzHugger chalice demo by MagicLawnChair
- (2010-06-21) Bobby DeVito Demo Fuzzhugger CHALICE FUZZ from ILOVEFUZZ.com by Bobby DeVito
- (2010-07-14) Bobby Devito demo Fuzzhugger Chalice fuzz with vibe and chorus and delay! by Bobby DeVito