March 2, 2012
The FuzzHugger Effects pedal that started it all has been redesigned for bass guitar! The new Bass Bloom delivers the Algal Bloom's mass and harmonic surge, but adds more low-end response and a clean blend for downright enviable bass fuzz tones! Separate knobs for fuzz volume and clean volume allow bassists to get just the right amount of fuzz mixed with their pure bass tone, with plenty of lows and dynamic response. Gain, Bloom (Fuzz), and Starve knobs allow for incredible versatility, from fuzzy overdrives to a thick fuzz roar!
As the original Algal Bloom featured design input from Mellowtone, the Bass Bloom arose from a collaboration with Smallsound/Bigsound! All heads together serves up a unique and flexible fuzz circuit that bassists will fall in love with. Only at FuzzHugger.com.
- Gain, Fuzz (Bloom), Starve, Fuzz Level, and Clean Level knobs.
- Developed with Smallsound/Bigsound!
- Professionally printed circuit board.
- LED (gem button style).
- True-bypass switching.
- 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries.)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure. (4.7" x 3.7")
- Lifetime warranty!
Price: Currently on sale for $149.00
- (2012-03-21) FuzzHugger BASS BLOOM bass fuzz pedal by SevenSharpNine
- (2012-09-25) Closer Look / Video Manual - FuzzHugger Bass Bloom - Algal Bloom fuzz for bass by FuzzHugger(fx)
- (2012-10-11) FuzzHugger Custom Shop - Bass Bloom by FuzzHugger(fx)