Not a FUZZ! Designed to make a Tele, Strat, or other single coil-equipped guitar compete with a Les Paul, although many humbucker-users love it too. The DP-1 has great hi-gain sounds that are FAT and juicy. The "Saturation" knob allows you to soften or sharpen the attack of the notes and to firm the bottom-end. If you have a single-channel amp with a great clean tone then this is the pedal to get to add Marshall-like Lead tones without having to re-adjust the settings on your amp.
NOT A TUBE-DRIVEN PEDAL yet much more "tubey" sounding than many Tube-Driven pedals on the market!
Volume, Distortion, Resonance, Voicing, Hi-End and Saturation controls -- capable of turning the thinnest brightest amp you own into a 100 lb. violin.
- (2008-07-01) Barber Small Fry Hermida Zendrive Fulltone Distortion Pro by Gearmanndude
- (2011-03-20) Fulltone DP-1 Distortion Pro by showzi666
- (2011-05-12) Fulltone Distortion Pro DP-1-TEST by showzi666
- (2012-09-17) FULLTONE DISTORTION PRO - IBANEZ RG 550 - MESA LONESTAR SPECIAL by JokeAndRazz
- (2012-11-04) FULLONE DISTORTION PRO - CHARVEL CH2 - FENDER HOT ROD DELUXE by JokeAndRazz