Fuchs Audio Technology
Designed as a signature pedal for Nick Catanese (Black Label Society, SpeedX), The Noxious pedal brings a whole new definition to the term high gain. Where most pedals end, Noxious is just getting started! The Noxious pedal includes a fully-adjustable input gain control, amp-like fully interactive bass, middle and treble tone controls and a master volume that doesn't suck tone. With a low-noise input circuit based on our Pure Gain pedal, and an output section that is like a miniature power amplifier, the Noxious can go from a mild overdrive, to the sound of an amp on the verge of blowing itself to bits!
The Noxious features Nick's custom “Evil Twin” logo, true-bypass, an ultra bright LED, premium jacks and a solid cast-aluminum shell. Like all Plush Pedals, it's built in the USA from premium parts and has a 5-year warranty.
- (2009-06-23) NY Amp Show '09 - Fuchs Audio Technology Noxious, Verbrator & Tri-Modulator Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2009-12-16) Fuchs Noxious Pedal by guitarworld
- (2011-10-04) Plush Fx Pedal Noxious Hi Gain Distortion Nick Catanese Signature by Chatreeo
- (2015-08-05) Fuchs Audio Technology Plush Noxious Distortion by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-04-21) Plush FX - Noxious Pedal Demo by Harry And A Guitar