The Mayday pedal is handmade by Greg Fryer and gives the full volume overdriven Vox AC30 Brian May sound but at much lower overall volume levels. Especially good for getting the full volume harmonically rich sound at low practice levels or rehearsal levels
- Suitable for amps such as Vox AC30, Vox Pathfinder, the Mayday pedal will also sound good used with amps such as Fender and Marshall etc
- The Mayday needs to be driven by a treble booster first in line and has been designed to suit any of the Greg Fryer Treble Boosters. The Mayday sounds fine with other brands of treble booster too.
- Adjust the Mayday input level control to suit how powerful the treble booster is.
- Mayday is suited to the Brian May Red Special guitar but can sound very good used with Gibson and Fender guitars.
- The Mayday requires a 9V Adaptor to give 9V DC power, use a Boss 9V PSA style adaptor 2.1mm dia plug negative centre, 100m/a or greater current capacity.