- HP Res.
- controls the resonance of the high-pass filter.
- HP Freq.
- controls the frequency of the high-pass filter
- controls the output level of the effect.
- mixes the "dry" signal with the "wet" signal.
- LP Res.
- controls the resonance of the low-pass filter.
- LP Freq.
- controls the frequency of the low-pass filter
The Frostwave Resonator is a very versatile analog filter. It can take any weedy sample, loop, mix or instrument and give it some fat analog tone or some crunchy lofi grit.
It can create filter sweeps, from subtle to extreme, generate booming sub bass, and take any standard instrument or signal and give it an "analogue" sounding treatment- run a flat drummachine or sound loop via the resonator and you will get big analog drums and samples on the other side....
The Resonator can also self ossicate, creating spacey, atmospheric sounds on it's own without any input source. Combined with other effects some amazing and unique sounds can be generated.