- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- Feed Back
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Coron P-58 Phase Tone
- Coron Phaser 50
- Coron Phaser 55
- Coron DC-801 Phaser I
- Coron DC-802 Phaser II
- Coron DC-803 Super Phase
- Coron DC-804 Eight Stage Super Phase
- Bias BPH-1 Phaser (DC-803/4?)
- C.Q.O. Phase (DC-803/4?)
- Frontline Eight Stage Super Phase
- Holmes H-X1 Eight Stage Phase Shifter
- In-Line Effects XE-604 Eight Stage Master Phaser
- KMD 8010 Eight Stage Super Phase
- Sanox 128SX 8 Stage Phaser
- Coron P-400 Phaser
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...