- adjusts the output level.
- adjusts the size of concert hall to produce the level of reverberation.
- adjusts the clapping tone.
- Persons (Few/Many)
- switches between claps from few or many persons
- Ext. Trigger In
- input for external trigger signals
- audio output
the manufacturer's brochure:
It provides all kinds of hand clapping, suchas clapping in either large or small hall, single or multi-clapping.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Trigger Input
- allows other devices to control it.
- Input Level
- over 150mA
- Output Level
- Output Impedance
- over 10k Ohms
- Power Consumption
- Power requirements
- 9V DC
- 124mm x 74mm x 60mm
- Noiseless FET switching: no pops or clicks.
- Switched Input Jack
- It automatically turns on battery power when plug is inserted. Completely remove input plug when no in use or power will be drawn from battery
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...