True stereo analog dimensional chorus. The most Lush sounding chorus available. Various pre-set modes for rate and depth to adjust the 3D spatial effect. The original that the Seraph was modeled after only had four presets, The Seraph has the original four modes but switches can be combined for a total of 8 modes and richer textures. Most stereo chorus effects just send the dry signal to one channel, The Seraph has two delay lines making it true stereo.
The Seraph - True stereo analog dimensional chorus. Seraph is the most lush sounding chorus available, with rich, shimmering tones across the full frequency range.
The original chorus that the Seraph was modeled after only had four preset modes for “rate” and “depth” that could be individually selected. In contrast, the Seraph retains the original four modes, but allows them to be combined for a wide range of 3D, spatial chorusing sounds. In addition, although most stereo chorus effects just send the dry signal to one channel, the Seraph has two delay lines making it true stereo.
- High grade double sided PCB's with plated through holes.
- True Bypass
- Highest quality audio grade components
- Switchcraft jacks
- Teflon insulated silver plated copper wiring
- Alpha pots
Each enclosure is hand etched and painted and no two will ever look the same. Knob and switch sets are determined at assembly depending on what I think looks best on that enclosure.
- (2009-04-29) Fromel Seraph Chorus Pedal Demo by Bobby DeVito Boss Dimension C DC-2 clone by Bobby DeVito
- (2009-07-24) Fromel Seraph Chorus Demo by Bobby D for ToneFactor.com by Tone Factor
- (2011-01-09) Fromel Seraph by JetCityMusic
- (2011-01-15) Fromel Seraph Demo Part II by JetCityMusic
- (2012-05-21) SSOS (Space Seraph Olympia Symphony) by Burgerman666
- (2014-10-08) Fromel Electronics Seraph Stereo Chorus prototype demo by David Curtis