Based on the rare shin-ei companion fuzz from the 1960's, the LAND OF THE RISING FUZZZ offers thick fuzz tones guitar, bass, and synthesizers. The LOTRF goes beyond the Shin-Ei design by adding a tone control and mode switch that offers a much wider variety of sound. Mode 1 retains the "bite" of the original while mode 2 features a more restrained version of fuzz.
- Volume: controls overall volume, should be adjusted along with other controls to retain desired volume level.
- Tone: controls the amount of high frequency roll-off. Use to control the "bite" of the fuzz. Volume is effected by tone changes.
- Fuzz: adds fuzz/fizz to the input signal. "compresses" sound of certain inputs, particularly low-frequency signals.
- Mode switch:
- Mode 1: the harsher of the two modes, closer to the original Shin-Ei unit.
- Mode 2: a more subtle fuzz. allows more of the original input signal to pass.
the LOTRF has true-bypass switching and can be powered by a 9V battery (included) or a center-negaative, "boss"-style 9V power supply.
Each pedal is unique, hand screened and individually numbered. All Fridgebuzzz Electronics products are handmade in New York City and come with a 2 year warranty.
- Guyatone FS-3 Fuzz (related?)
- Honey Special Fuzz (related?)
- Shin-Ei Uni-Fuzz
- Shin-Ei Companion FY-6 Super Fuzz
- Apollo no. 846 Deluxe Fuzz Tone Expander
- Avora FY-6 Super Fuzz
- Companion FY-6 Super Fuzz
- Crown Super Fuzz
- Hohner MF-50 Master Fuzz Control
- Honey Baby Crying
- J.H. Experience FY-6 Super Fuzz
- Jax FY-6 Fuzz Master
- LRE Super-Fuzz
- Mana FY-6 Super Fuzz
- Mayfair Model No. 9540 Super Fuzz
- Mica-Tone Super Fuzz
- Oscar FY-6 Super Fuzz
- Rands FY-6 Fuzz
- Shaftesbury Duo Fuzz
- Teisco TF-1 Fuzz
- Tempo TR-6 Fuzz
- Univox U-1095 Super-Fuzz
- 73 Effects Super-Fuzz
- Animal Factory Chemical Burn - Octave Fuzz
- Black Candy Effects SuperFuzz Deluxe
- Black Cat Super Fuzz
- Dirty Boy Pedals Rude Boy
- Dirty Boy Pedals Showtime
- Electronic Orange Superfuzz
- G.S. Wyllie Rising Sun
- Giannini BF1S Super Fuzz
- Guyatone TZ2 The Fuzz
- Guyatone TZm5 Torrid Fuzz
- Maxon Fuzz Elements FA10 Air
- Maxon Fuzz Elements FE10 Ether
- MC-FX Super Fuzz
- MC-FX Super Fuzz Deluxe
- McNeece Balance Tone Expander
- MJM China Fuzz
- MMFX ZuppaFuzz
- MZ Effects The Cramps Super Fuzz
- North Effects The Super
- Pigeon FX Companion FY-6 Super Fuzz
- Plan-9 Super Wild Fuzz Si
- Quinn Mantis (renamed to Prophet after complaint from an amp company)
- Quinn Prophet (previously "Mantis", renamed after complaint from an amp company)
- Tym Guitars Fuzzilla 666
- Wattson Classic Electronics SuperFuzz
- Zontwiggi Electronics SuperFuzz