Free The Tone
Free The Tone Flight Time Digital Delay Pedal FT-2Y
FREE THE TONEÂ’s high sound quality digital delay Â“FLIGHT TIMEÂ” with the worldÂ’s first Realtime BPM Analyzer and Delay Time Offset features, reappears with even more improvements!
Responding to strong requests from players all over the world, the FLIGHT TIME FT-2Y is now being introduced as the successor to the FT-1Y (FLIGHT TIME) that ended production in 2016. For the FLIGHT TIME FT-2Y, we have redesigned not only the analog and power supply circuits but also the digital circuits and firmware to realize dramatic improvements in sound quality. While keeping all of the FT-1YÂ’s ample feature set (including the worldÂ’s first Realtime BPM Analyzer*1, *2, Delay Time Offset features, etc.), the FT-2Y has further advanced in both sound quality and functionality with the addition of instrument/line level switching, instant preset switching, MIDI out function. Pursuing higher sound quality and ease of use we concentrated the latest technologies of FREE THE TONE upon this unparalleled delay effects unit Â“FLIGHT TIME FT-2YÂ”. Experience its sound!
The Realtime BPM Analyzer adjusts the delay time by automatically trimming the BPM based on realtime tempo analysis of the current performance within the range of Â±20% of the tempo (BPM) information tap-entered by using a footswitch.
A common delay setup is to offset the delay time compared to the BPM of the tune being played to make the delay sound of a guitar or bass more easily heard. When the delay time is set to be equal to the actual BPM, the delay sound will be masked by other on-beat sounds and become difficult to hear. With a shorter delay time setting, you can give a high-speed impression to your playing. Conversely, a longer setting can help to render broader expressions with plenty of time for each tone. Since the delay time offset amount can be set for each preset, you can keep the setting best suited to each tune.
Please use the MIDI Interface we recommend (Yamaha MIDI-USB UX16/Roland UM-ONE MARK 2/M-Audio UNO*) to update the firmware of the FLIGHT TIME.
- Number of Presets: 99 (User Presets: 90, Factory Presets: 9)
- Input Impedance: min. 500 kÎ©
- Output Load Impedance: min. 1 kÎ©
- Max. Input Level: INST +2 dBm / LINE +13 dBm
- Terminals: Standard 1/4" phone jack (IN, OUT, HOLD)
- Power Supply: Dedicated AC adapter
- For the USA: FA-1220D-JA
- For the UK: FA-1220D-UK
- For Europe: FA-1220D-EU
- Power Consumption: DC12V, approx. 400 mA(max).
- Dimensions: 146W x 120.5D x 57H mm (incl. protuberances such as jacks)
- Weight: approx. 560 g (excl. accessories)
- (2017-06-13) FREE THE TONE FLIGHT TIME DIGITAL DELAY / FT-2Y Demo by Jun Sumida by Free The Tone
- (2017-06-30) Free The Tone Flight Time FT-2Y by Mike Hermans
- (2017-07-17) Free The Tone FT-2Y Flight Time Delay by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2017-08-09) Free The Tone FT-2Y Flight Time Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Demo Video by PedalOfTheDay
- (2017-08-22) Free The Tone Flight Time FT-2Y by shnobel