Free The Tone
By using a proprietary soldering technique to produce the circuit board, the SILKY COMP is able to provide a special natural sound with a smooth and glossy silkiness that will change your concept of compressor pedals up to now. You will be able to achieve smooth, naturally flowing arpeggios or provide a sharp, cutting groove for comping. The ATTACK control will enable you to achieve a wide variety of sounds. You can also use it as a limiter by turning the ATTACK control fully clockwise.
A special true bypass circuit is adopted to switch the effect on and off, so the signal only passes through one set of contacts when bypassed.
- Input Impedance: 330kO
- Output load Impedance: 10kO or greater
- Controls: SUSTAIN, ATTACK, LEVEL
- Connectors: ¼-inch phone jack (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC9V input jack (AC adapter jack)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adapter
- Power Consumption: DC9V, approx. 4mA (Max)
- Dimensions: 115 (D) x 72 (H) x 50 (H) mm (including footswitch, jack and rubber feet)
- Weight: 220g approx. (Not including battery)
- (2013-07-15) Free The Tone : SILKY COMP compressor by Burgerman666
- (2013-08-30) Free The Tone Silky Comp Review - BestGuitarEffects.com by bestguitarfx