Alpha Drive II Standard: World’s Finest Overdrive
The Alpha Drive II Standard has been refined with the help of many musicians. Freekish Blues listened to your feedback and made changes to the circuit that allow extended frequencies and tighter bass response.
Freekish Blues has worked hard with its overseas manufacturer to bring to you a high quality overdrive at a price that can fit most peoples's budget.
Freekish Blues welcomes you to compare the Alpha Drive II Standard to any of the Boutique pedals on the market today.
The Alpha Drive II Standard is the Finest Overdrive on the market today, bar none.
- Extremely Detailed and Transparent with the OD Level set below the 12:00 Position
- Cleans up extremely well and stays transparent with your guitar volume turned downed
- Dynamic and Harmonically Rich like many of the Best Sounding Dumbles
Alpha Drive II Standard Specifications:
- Aluminum housing
- High Grade Caps
- Metal Film resistors
- Hand Wired
- True Bypass
- 3 knobs - Overdrive, Volume, Treble
- Mid Switch
- ROHS Compliant
- (2012-01-06) Freekish Blues Alpha Driver versus Joyo Ultimate Drive comparison by Gearmanndude
- (2012-04-30) Alpha Drive Two Demo by Mainetone
- Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive
- Big Knob Pedals Fullclone Ver 4 - Obsessed Comp Drive
- Black Snake Obsession Drive
- Cog Effects Dual Knightfall - Dual Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall - Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall 66 - Overdrive
- Cog Effects Mini 66 Bass Overdrive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-1 Drive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-2 Drive v2 (new version, no OCD clone)
- Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Drive
- Mooer Audio MDS2 Hustle Drive - Distortion
- Tone Bakery Mocha Drive
- Tone City TC-T2 Dry Martini Overdrive
- Xin Sound OD-10 Dynamic Drive