White Wave - Fuzz + Booster
Jack White & Thruston Moore, just to name our favorites players, are well known for pairing a booster in front of a Big Muff. We loved the sound of this super compressed stuffed-like-a-turkey fuzz, so we thought, Â“Why donÂ’t we fit the two pedals in one?Â”.
White Wave is a single pedal with two independent effects: a clean, classic booster and a Green Russian Big Muff inspired fuzz with tons of Low end and longer sustain than his parent. You can use them separately or together (booster comes first) to reach that fatty growling fuzz sound.
- Level - Use this control to make the pedal louder or quieter
- Fuzz - Use this control to increase the sharp screaming fuzz
- Kick - Clockwise for maximum boost, counterclockwise to dim the loudness
- Designed and Assembled in U.S.A.
- Measures 4.625â€³ x 2.5â€³ x 2.25â€³ with knobs
- True Bypass Switches
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold PCB Finish
- RoHS Compliant
- 9V Battery and 2.1mm DC input for AC adapters
- (2017-02-27) White Wave Fuzz VS Big Muff Vintage 1978 Op Amp by Frana Effects
- (2017-07-14) White Wave Fuzz - Bass Demo Short #1 by Frana Effects
- (2017-07-20) White Wave Fuzz vs. Big Muff Pi 1979 by Frana Effects
- (2017-08-14) Frana Effects White Wave Fuzz Boost Guitar Bass Effects Pedal Demo Video by PedalOfTheDay