Nausea - Feedback Looper + Phase Inverter + Boost
What exactly does a Feedback Looper do? Simply put, it creates feedback and the sound is ingurgitated in a vortex of noise. Plug in your delay pedal, a phaser or a fuzz and let the sound noisy awesomeness consume you.
A Feedback Looper is cool, but we made it even better. We added an expression pedal input so you can control the amount of feedback with your feet. But we also added a phase inverter (that also acts as a booster) to inverts the signal phase so you can use this pedal with pedals that have reverse phase (e.g. some DBA fuzzes have reverse bias transistors layout so they won't produce any feedback with a regular feedback looper).
- Feedback - Use this control to the amount of feedback (can be kind of dangerous for your ears).
- Expression Pedal Input - On the left side we added a jack to allow you to use an expression pedal so you can control the amount of feedback with your feet.
- Phase Inverter - Use this side switch to invert the signal phase. Plug in your pedal in the send/return loop. If you don't hear sound when the Feddback knob is all the way right, it means you have to invert the phase: toggle the little switch. There is no "normal" phase, just try with different pedals and you'll notice every pedal act differently.
- Send/Return Jacks - Use this jacks to connect the pedal you want to produce feedback from (eg. delsy pedals, tremolos..)
- Designed and Assembled in U.S.A.
- Measures 4.625â€³ x 2.5â€³ x 2.25â€³ with knobs
- True Bypass Switches
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold PCB Finish
- RoHS Compliant
- 9V Battery and 2.1mm DC input for AC adapters
- (2017-07-03) Nausea - Feedback Looper DEMO #1 by Frana Effects
- (2017-07-03) Nausea - Feedback Looper DEMO #2 Vol & Tone Control by Frana Effects