The Amp Switcher is a non MIDI solution to amplifier switching - it allows you to switch or combine two different amps at the touch of a button, without any of the common problems often found when using an A/B Box. Sturdily built to withstand all the rigors of extensive road use, it is powered by a 9 volt battery ( although you can use power adaptors for battery free use ) and the unit is simplicity itself to use.
- Ground loop exclusion - highest quality transformer is used, electronically isolating the ground
- Custom buffer circuit designed to convert the instrument input to a low impedance signal, allowing the instrument signal to be fed to many amplifiers simultaneously without signal loss or degredation
- Soft touch momentary switches for click-less, noise free switching
- Phase reversal switch to eliminate any out of phase amp situation
- 'Last Amp On' feature - flashing LED's allow you to know which amp will be activated when you stop using both amps combined