ZIM is like two separate pedals joined at the hip. The two channels can be configured a number of different ways depending on what ZIMcards are installed. The easy and convenient CardSWAP arrangement makes it easy for you to customize your ZIM to suit your needs. Unless you specify otherwise, you get your ZIM with the default Overdrive cards.
ZIM - it's not the same as other overdrives. Instead of a bypass switch and a boost switch, ZIM has two individual channels which can be used individually or together in series (cascaded). Each has it's own true bypass (3pdt) switch w/ LED. This gives you three differenet sounds (A, B, or A + B). With the option of having two gain stages in series, you'll never be starved for gain.
Instead of a treble control, ZIM has a unique voicing circuit that gives you almost limitless control over your overdriven tone. In addition, each channel has it's own bass/treble trimmer which can be set internally.
- (2009-03-19) Foxrox ZIM overdrive pedal demo w Fender Blues Jr & Valvetrain Concord & Gibson SG by Gearmanndude
- (2009-03-22) Foxrox ZIM dual overdrive guitar effects pedal demo w Telecaster and Blues Jr amp by Gearmanndude
- (2010-07-07) ZIM with Hot Silicon Fuzz by Foxrox
- (2010-11-14) Foxrox ZIM by simplexiammine
- (2011-12-31) FOXROX ZIM dual overdrive by elswan64
- (2012-02-28) FAT FUZZ ZIMCard by Foxrox
- (2013-07-25) Foxrox ZIM by MusicToyz
- (2015-12-09) Foxrox ZIM with ZIMCards by deniki4