The Magnifica Deluxe is everything you love about our Magnifica Reverb, only doubled up on everything (except the size).
Stacked for more, more more: The deluxe allows you to stack both reverb circuits (Reverb 1 feeds into Reverb 2) so you can subtley flavor the tones on each wet separately for lush full trails, or you can crank both to the max for some seriously out-of-this world wetness.
Presets: With two full sets of controls, you can dial in two different verb settings, simply press and hold on the corresponding footswitch to "focus" that channel (turns on the channel you are pressing and turns off the other channel).
Feedback 1&2: Dial in the amount of reverb that's fed back into itself. Even into self-oscillation in some cases.
Tone 1&2: Control the tone of the reverberated signal. From dampened warmth, to pure unadulterated glassy-ness.
Reverb 1&2: Adjust the amount of wet. This unit will not do full wet, no-dry signal. there is always some amount of dry signal mixed in.
Under the hood: Crack this baby open to reveal an additional feedback trim pot for each reverb channel. These trimpots allow you to adjust the maximum range of the feedback knobs so you can tone them down, or crank them all the way into self-oscillation.
- Handwired Construction
- Quality hand-wired open frame jacks
- Power: Standard 9 volt DC/ negative center, NO internal battery option.
- Relay Bypass Soft-touch switching
- Dimensions: 2.6"W x 4.6"H x 1.5"D
- Current Draw: ~130mA
Credit where its due! This circuit design is was inspired by circuits designed by CultureJam and GrindCustomFX.
- (2017-02-07) Magnifica Deluxe Demo by Foxpedal
- (2017-03-13) Foxpedal - Magnifica Reverb Deluxe by Eric Merrow
- (2017-03-16) Foxpedal Magnifica Deluxe (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2017-03-22) Foxpedal Magnifica Reverb Deluxe - Song Demo by Eric Merrow
- (2017-07-08) Foxpedal Magnifica Deluxe Reverb by rigrigrigmusic