Flex Waves FW-EQ7 FLEX EQ7 brings you seven bands of pure ANALOG circuit EQ ranging from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, ideal for guitar sounds, with boost/cut of +/- 15dB per band.
This lets you TOTAL control your sound, eliminate unwanted feedback, give a thin-sounding single-coil the girth to stand up to a high-output humbucker, turn a vintage one-channel amp into a two-channel firebreather.
Create scooped-mid death tones, midrange-heavy singing lead sounds, thunderous lows, crystalline highs.
The Level Slider gives you a great amount of gain, so you can make a fill or a solo jump to the forefront.
Use it as a boost for solos or to create thrash-approved, scooped-mid rhythm tones. Create raging sustain and feedback while getting more thunderous low-end out of your rig than you ever thought possible.
The FLEX EQ7 is 100% ANALOG TONE digitally controllable, you CREATE your sounds, you STORE them and you RECALL them whenever you want in a glance.
Presets and Banks
With Flex Waves technology, you Create your Sounds, you can Store them in Preset and you can Organize them in Banks.
Finally with 8 recallable presets and 6 Banks, Flex- EQ7 allows to use of all the different tones you have meticulously crafted.
Recalling them is easy and done on the fly, so you have all Your Tones instantly/suddenly available for your gigs, recording sessions, practice etc.
No more tapes on the knobs!!
Link Mode - Flex Waves System
- Total Control with a stereo cable and a button -
Just Link in chain the Flex Waves effects with a stereo audio cable and Press the Stomp switch of the first pedal, you will have total control on the tones/presets of all Flex Waves pedals.
In Link Mode, the first pedal of the chain becomes the Master and it controls all the other FW pedals, when you press its stomp button it will change the preset on all effects, giving you endless sound possibilities on the fly in a very practice way.
No MIDI or other controllers are needed!
- Analog Programmable EQ
- 7 Band EQ +-15 dB Cut or Boost
- 8 Custom Presets
- 6 User Banks
- True Bypass
- FW Balanced Cable Link Mode:
- Total Control on Your Sounds wth just a stereo cable.
- NO MIDI Controller needed.
- Compact Die Cast Aluminium Boxes
- Made in Italy
- (2010-07-01) FW-EQ7 Flex EQ7 DEMO by FlexWaves
- (2012-08-16) FW-EQ7 Flex EQ7 - FlexWaves 7 Bands Equalizer DEMO by FlexWaves
- (2016-08-28) Flex Waves: FLEX-EQ7 Analog Programmable EQ - demo by Burgerman666
- (2012-08-16) FW-EQ7 Funky Sound with Stratocaster by FlexWaves
- (2012-08-16) FW-EQ7 Studio Sound by FlexWaves
- (2012-08-16) FW-EQ7 Mid Boost Comping by FlexWaves
- (2012-08-16) FW EQ7 - Mid Boost Soloing by FlexWaves
- (2012-08-16) FW-EQ7 Funky Sound with Telecaster by FlexWaves
- (2012-08-16) FW-EQ7 Mid Cut Pedal Steel Sound by FlexWaves
- (2012-08-16) FW-EQ7 Rhythm Sound EQ by FlexWaves
- (2015-01-15) Bass Cut and High High-Mid Boost by Premier Guitar
- (2015-01-15) Smile Scooped Mids EQ by Premier Guitar
- (2015-01-15) FlexWaves Flex EQ 7 - Bass Cut and High High-Mid Boost by Premier Guitar