In the US this pedal will only be available through Guitar Center. For that reason it was not really promoted during NAMM.
The complete performance solution for the acoustic musician. With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI – it’s got everything you need in one box.
Pure Analog Circuitry
Its analog signal path goes from end to end – from preamp to output – to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don’t affect the purity of the your acoustic instrument.
Fully Balanced Stage DI
Flexible outputs include a 1/4 inch amplifier output and XLR DI output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the DI features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/post EQ settings.
Discrete Class A Preamp
With Fishman, you get quality discrete Class A signal conditioning created by the leader in instrument preamp design. The high impedance input is a must for any passive instrument pickup.
Advanced 4-Band EQ
Legendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by some passive pickups.
- Acoustic Instrument Preamp with Effects
- 10Meg Ohm, Discrete Class-A JFET design input
- All-Analog Signal Path with Parallel Digital Effects
- 4-Band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects – Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Selectable Phase Invert for feedback control
- 1/4” mono input, 1/4” amplifier output, Balanced XLR DI Output with pre/post routing
- Powered by 9-Volt battery (not included), or Fishman 910-R AC adapter (optional)
- Dimensions: 5.36”L x 9.5”W x 2.2”H