The new AFX® acoustic effects pedals from Fishman are the first effects specifically designed for the acoustic guitar with all of the tonal nuances, rich natural sound and attention to detail that only Fishman can deliver.
The AFX pedals provide a palette of great sounding effects without coloring the signature sound of the instrument. Each effect preset is carefully chosen and refined to provide a wide range of tonal flavor, yet allow the instrument's natural voice to shine through.
Easy to use and built for the stage with rugged all-metal construction, each AFX pedal features eight effect presets, a Level knob to mix effects in with your sound, two effect-adjustment controls and a bypass foot switch. An all-analog, buffered bypass path ensures your guitar's tone will remain clear and clean even when multiple pedals are chained.
The AFX pedals also feature incredibly quiet 24-bit A/D/A and 32-bit processing for the highest audio quality; 1/4 inch stereo ins and outs; an input level switch that adds level boost while maintaining unity gain; a clip/low battery light and 9-Volt battery or wall-mount adaptor powering.
- Chorus stomp box for acoustic guitar
- 8 Effect Presets include: 3 choruses, 2 tremolos, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker
- Level control
- Tone control
- Speed control
- All-analog, buffered bypass path with foot switch control
- 1/4 inch stereo ins and outs
- Input Gain switch adds level boost while maintaining unity gain
- Clip light also shows when the battery is low
- 24 bit A/D/A
- 32-bit processing
- 9-Volt battery or adaptor power
- Durable all-metal construction