Fillmore Pedal Company
The all new Clarity Preamp is a natural sound preamplifier designed for acoustic, acoustic-electric, and electric guitars. The Clarity increases the clarity of your tone in two ways:
- An active buffer expands the natural tone of your guitar without coloration
- A preamplifier using Active Filter tone controls lets you increase of decrease the Presence and Contour of your guitar's tone.
The Clarity has a footswitch wired for true bypass operation. When the footswitch is in the on position the user can switch between Active Buffer or Clarity Preamp settings.
The Preamps setting offers a Contour control and a Presence control.
The Clarity preamp consumes about 4 milliamps of current so a fresh 9 volt battery will last 100 hours or more. The Clarity also has a 9 volt jack that supports popular "Boss Style" AC adapters having a "2.1 mm negative tip" plug. I recommend a high quality adapter.
- (2009-05-02) Clarity One - clean tone Mr. Les Paul type blues instrumental using Clarity Preamp. by Fillmore Pedal Company
- (2009-05-03) Clarity Preamp guitar effects demo -- I designed it -- Stratocaster and Les Paul by Fillmore Pedal Company
- (2009-05-05) Clarity Preamp guitar effects demo -- I designed it -- using acoustic guitar by Fillmore Pedal Company
- (2009-05-18) Rebote 2 5 Blues GUITAR EFFECT Stratocaster -- Clarity Preamp, I designed it by Fillmore Pedal Company
- (2009-06-15) Six Minutes Blues -- old school Bloomfield style blues -- Clarity Preamp by Fillmore Pedal Company
- (2009-06-30) Danny White demonstrates the Clarity preamp - Acoustic Guitar effects Demo by Fillmore Pedal Company