Fender Micro series
Five-band graphic EQ in a compact footpedal.
Whether you're connected to a full range of pedals or simply want to fine-tune your tone, the Fender Micro EQ pedal offers master level control of individual frequencies with complete precision. Designed specifically for guitar players, this five-band graphic EQ features an ±18dB adjustable gain range per band, letting players shape their sound over five specific frequencies while preventing feedback caused by additional distortion effects.
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedalboard
- Level knob for flexible volume adjustment
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 12 mA current draw minimal power supply usage
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
- Frequency Centers: 100 Hz, 250 Hz, 630 Hz, 1.6 kHz, 4 kHz
- Input: 1/4 Mono Jack (Impedance: 470 k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4 Mono Jack (Impedance: 1 k Ohms)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 93.5 mm × 42 mm × 52 mm
- Weight: 160 g