Fender EFX series
The Fender Bends Compressor Pedal is designed to provide any type of dynamic compression effect you need to achieve. Compression is a varied term; it can mean many things for different guitar players.
- Some players may want to achieve a subtle 'thickening' of their sound for a natural clean sound with more depth.
- Other players may wish for a sympathetic sustain that lets notes ring on for much longer; such as during epic guitar solos.
- Some guitarists may even require an extreme compression effect that squashes every dynamic; think of funk rhythm guitar parts or country 'chicken picking' styles of playing.
The Bends Compressor has the range of control to let you achieve all these types of compression sound. It does this in a small and lightweight package that is built to last.
The Bends Compressor has a control for every important compression parameter, including recovery, drive, and level. This lets you set up the initial note attack and the amount of sustain you require.
The Bends also has a Blend control; this lets you blend in your original clean guitar signal and use the compressor in a parallel-style mode. By blending in the original signal, The Bends can create an extreme compression effect while your guitar signal can be blended in to maintain clarity and pick attack dynamics.
The Bend Compressor has a rugged and lightweight aluminium chassis with a brushed metal finish. This gives it both read-ready durability and a classy-aesthetic that can take pride-of-place on your pedalboard. The pedal is built by Fender who have a multitude of experience in amplifier design and you can be sure that this pedal will last a lifetime of gigging, rehearsing and recording.
Magnetic Battery Door & Jewel Light
The jewel LED light not only looks great, it also adds a handy on-stage visual indicator of the pedal's operation. The pedal has a clever battery compartment door; it has a magnetic latch which means you can easily change the battery with no fiddly screws to worry about.
This is a thoroughly professional pedal - both in tone and appearance - and would make a welcome addition to your pedalboard.
- Versatile compression pedal which can create all sorts of dynamic response
- Multiple controls over the overall compression effect
- Blend control lets you run the effect in parallel and blend in your dry signal for maximum transparency
- Drive and recovery controls let you shape the sustain and attack properties
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Classy brushed finish and jewel light
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC
- Effect Type: Compressor
- Controls: Drive, Recovery, Blend (Dry/Comp), Output Level, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 15mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Colour: Black
- (2018-01-26) The Bends Compressor -Fender Booth NAMM 2018 by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2018-02-14) Fender The Bends Compressor Pedal by GuitarCenterTV
- (2018-02-28) Fender The Bends Compressor Effects Pedal by Musiciansfriend
- (2018-03-05) Fender The Bends Compressor (Ambient Guitar Gear Demo) by Chords Of Orion
- (2018-03-09) The Bends Compressor | Effect Pedals | Fender by Fender
- (2018-03-21) Fender The Bends Compressor Pedal Review by DawsonsMusic
- (2018-03-26) Fender THE BENDS compressor pedal demo with Humbuckers & Princeton Reverb by Gearmanndude
- (2018-04-27) Fender - The Bends Compressor by Woodbrass
- (2018-05-03) Fender The Bends Compressor - Review & Demo by Nevada Music UK
- (2018-05-03) Clip #2 ? Dirty (Fender The Bends Compressor Review) by Premier Guitar
- (2018-05-03) Clip #1 ? Clean (Fender The Bends Compressor Review) by Premier Guitar