Fender EFX series
The Marine Layer Reverb Pedal has 3 types of reverb to choose from. Each reverb sound has 2 distinct variations that provide even more versatility, while the simple yet powerful control layout provides intuitive control over every aspect of your ambient sound.
Three Reverb Types
The Marine Layer pedal has a hall, room, and 'special' reverb (that features a shimmer sound). Each mode has two variations and can let you achieve a wide range of tones. The hall sound is a large spacious ambience with a warm tonality, the room is a brighter and more focussed ambience, while the special effect can send your tone to the heavens and back with its expansive sound.
The Marine Layer pedal has simple controls, yet they offer powerful control over every important parameter of the reverb tone, including the time, pre-delay (for a 'bounce' back effect), damping and overall level.
Between the reverb types and controls, you should be able to achieve a range of ambient sound for almost any musical eventuality.
The Marine Layer Reverb has a rugged and lightweight aluminium chassis with a brushed metal finish. This gives it both read-ready durability and a classy-aesthetic that can take pride-of-place on your pedalboard. The pedal is built by Fender who have a multitude of experience in amplifier design and you can be sure that this pedal will last a lifetime of gigging, rehearsing and recording.
Magnetic Battery Door & Jewel Light
The jewel LED light not only looks great, it also adds a handy on-stage visual indicator of the pedal's operation. The pedal has a clever battery compartment door; it has a magnetic latch which means you can easily change the battery with no fiddly screws to worry about.
This is a thoroughly professional pedal - both in tone and appearance - and would make a welcome addition to your pedalboard.
- 3 Reverb types - hall, room, special
- Each reverb type has 2 variations for maximum versatility
- Control over reverb time, damping, pre-delay and level
- Effect tails continue when pedal is bypassed for a smooth performance
- Lets you achieve all manner of reverbs, from slap-back, subtle room ambience, through to huge atmospheric halls and 'shimmer'
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Classy brushed finish and jewel light
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Controls: Reverb Time, Damping, Pre Delay, Type Toggle (Hall/Room/Special),Variation Toggle (1/2), Filter Toggle (On/Off), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 71mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Colour: Green
- (2018-01-26) Marine Layer Reverb - Fender Booth NAMM 2018 by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2018-01-29) NAMM 2018: Fender Buffer, Bends, Pugilist, Mirror Image, und Marine Layer E-Gitarren Effekt-Pedale by SessionMusicTV
- (2018-02-14) Fender Marine Layer Reverb Pedal by GuitarCenterTV
- (2018-02-27) Fender Marine Layer Reverb & Mirror Image Delay hands-on pedal demo by The Guitar Magazine
- (2018-02-27) Fender Marine Layer Reverb Effects Pedal by Musiciansfriend
- (2018-02-27) Fender Marine Layer Reverb | Reverb Tone Report by reverbmarket
- (2018-02-27) Fender Marine Layer Reverb Preview by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2018-03-07) Fender Marine Layer Reverb by shnobel
- (2018-03-14) Fender Marine Layer Reverb Pedal Review by DawsonsMusic
- (2018-03-15) The Marine Layer Reverb | Effect Pedals | Fender by Fender
- (2018-03-20) Fender / PUGILIST DISTORTION?MARINE LAYER REVERB?????????????????? by digimartnet