The Fender Drive pedal creates a warm overdrive reminiscent of classic ’60s and ’70s rock and blues tones. Use it to push your favorite tube or solid-state amp, creating harmonically rich crunch and sustain. With an old-school design that matches its vintage warmth, it makes an ideal choice for the musician looking for rich, harmonic overdriven tone.
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: >10 kOhm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dBm
- Power Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"" W x 2-1/16"" H x 4-3/4"" L
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter
- (2013-05-03) Fender Guitar Pedals - Delay, Chorus ,Distortion and Drive by Nevada Music UK
- (2013-05-17) Fender Competition Series Drive Pedal Demo by Fender
- (2013-05-30) Fender - Competition Series Distortion & Drive Pedals Demo at GAK by GAK
- (2013-10-04) Fender Competition Drive - Review by baxshopnl