The Fender Distortion pedal drives your favorite tube or solid-state amp into thick distortion and singing sustain, evoking the edgy hard-rock tones of the ’70s and ’80s. Great with many different amplifiers, it’s responsive enough that you can use your guitar’s volume control to adjust the exact amount of distortion desired, from aggressive crunch to full-on saturation. Use it to create your distorted tone or as a boost for higher-gain rhythm and solo tones.
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: >10 kOhm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dBm
- Power Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"" W x 2-1/16"" H x 4-3/4"" L
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter
- (2013-05-03) Fender Guitar Pedals - Delay, Chorus ,Distortion and Drive by Nevada Music UK
- (2013-05-17) Fender Competition Series Distortion Pedal Demo by Fender
- (2013-05-30) Fender - Competition Series Distortion & Drive Pedals Demo at GAK by GAK
- (2013-10-04) Fender Competition Distort - Review by baxshopnl