- controls the output volume
- prolongs notes played through the effect by increasing the output boost as the input signal fades.
- shifts the tone balance from low frequencies at "1" to high frequencies at "10."
- Controls the output ratio of unprocessed signal mixed with Fender Blender processed signal.
- Tone Boost
- Enhances the equalization of the Tone control.
There are few Fender products with as much "indie cred" as the Fender Blender. Once thought of as an overly harsh fuzz pedal, the Blender, thanks to players like Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins and Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine, is now a coveted, and rare, vintage pedal. Original Blender pedals routinely sell on ebay for between $300-400. Like we have done with guitars & amps, we are reissuing this pedal to satisfy the demand that has surged past the supply on the vintage market.
The beauty of this pedal is that it does not sound like anything else on the market. It has a totally unique voice.
This is a pedal made for players who want to create instead of copy. With a bit of experimentation, a player can get countless sounds out of this pedal, some that were intended and some that were not.
The Blender can be used for leads by metal players looking for an ultra-aggressive tone. This will replace other Octave/Fuzz pedals on pedalboards throughout the land.
Sold from 1968 to 1977, reissued in 2005.
- (1970-01-01) Fender Blender and '57 Deluxe Robot Noises Party Time.mp3 by Agreed
- On/off switch
- True bypass circuitry
- Late '60s/'70s "F" knobs
- 2.25" (5.7mm) Height x 7.25" (18.4mm) Width x 4.75" (12.1mm) Depth