Have you ever sat in a barber's chair wishing your tone was as slick as your freshly shaved upper lip? With the Barbershop Overdrive on your pedalboard, you could keep your moustache and sound good doing it.
The Barbershop is an original design, not a clone.
Raw, gritty, warm, smooth, open and transparent are all terms that have been used to describe this overdrive. It sounds great with any setup, but truly shines when used to dirty up a tube amp.
- (2009-03-08) Fairfield Circuitry BARBERSHOP overdrive guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2009-07-23) Dirt Demo: Fairfield Circuitry's Barbershop OD vs. The world by YouKnowIBill
- (2009-09-15) The Barbershop Overdrive by Fairfield Circuitry
- (2009-10-25) The Barbershop Overdrive by Fairfield Circuitry
- (2010-04-15) Listen to the Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop overdrive pedal. This was recorded using a Nash S-57 guitar with Lollar pickups through a Headstrong Lil King amp. Middle pickup was used. by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2010-04-15) Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop Overdrive Pedal by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2010-05-26) Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2010-07-08) Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop Overdrive by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-07-10) Fairfield Circuitry - The Barbershop by Kayzer
- (2010-07-11) Fairfield Circuitry - Four Eyes watching Randys Revenge from the Barbershop by Kayzer
- (2011-03-07) Empress - Multidrive (Overdrive Mode) VS Fairfield Circuitry - Barbershop by Kayzer
- (2012-11-20) TORPEDO C.A.B FAIRFIELD CIRCUITRY BARBERSHOP DEMO by TheGearReview
- (2013-04-05) Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop Overdrive Pedal Demo by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2015-06-10) Barbershop Millenium Overdrive Pedal Demo by Dolphinstreet
- (2015-07-05) Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop Overdrive (v1) by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-06-13) Overdrive Shootout: Walrus Audio VOYAGER, Fairfield Circuitry BARBERSHOP & J.Rockett ARCHER by Pedals Fusion
1 review, average score of
|2015-04-14||christopea||Millennium Edition||9/10||Very transparent, very low gain OD. Very touch responsive. Excellent sound quality, and the Sag control is a big plus for tonal versatility.||Not a lot of gain available. Then again, that's not really the point. Might be a detraction for some people though.|