- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- controls the sensitivity of the effect to the input signal.
- controls how fast the effect goes back to it's start position
made in 1971-1977
available as software plugin in the "Eventide Clockworks Legacy"
can be controlled by LFO, knob, remote pedal or input envelope.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...
eventide clockworks instant phaser ps101