We wanted to make a great ‘classic' overdrive, that have the best of whats out there, but keeps the body and character of the guitar intact. We worked really hard on getting the mids to respond well, and the highs and lows to be right for blues rock and pop. We also chose a circuit that have a particularly nice warmth to it. The low and high controls gives a great control of the amount of mids in the pedal. Turn them both down, and the midrange comes out, but without being nasal. Turn them up, and the mids gets slightly scooped, still keeping the sound full and punchy.
This pedal works great for blues, pop and rock. It sings well and has great midrange respons.
- (2009-07-11) StinkBug by PalleSchultz
- (2009-09-22) EMMA Electronics Stinkbug Overdrive guitar effects pedal demo w Les Paul & Blues Jr Amp by Gearmanndude
- (2010-06-07) Bobby DeVito Demo EMMA STINKBUG Overdrive pedal by Bobby DeVito
- (2010-08-11) Emma electronic: StinkBug Overdrive (Music Man Axis with Laney VC50) by Burgerman666
- (2011-09-28) Emma Electronic StinkBug Overdrive by popintothechemist
- (2011-12-01) Emma Stinkbug Overdrive by Godlyke
- (2013-05-27) Stinkbug Demo by Steffen Brix (2009) by Emma
- (2017-02-18) #Repost @stefan.fast with @repostapp ??? I don't always riff, but when I do, I still use a shit-ton of effects ????????? Gear used: Ibanez Talman into a @keeleyelectronics GC-2 Comp, #emmaelectronic Stinkbug, @carolinegco Wave Cannon MkII, @tcelectronic S by Dr. Scientist
- (2017-03-01) Emma Electronic Stinkbug Overdrive Demo by ThePedalZone
- (2017-03-02) Emma Electronic StinkBug (demo) by Livingroom Demos