A unique type of OD/dist. pedal that is designed to emulate as faithfully as possible the distortion characteristics of a real tube amp.
With the inclusion of a bias control the user is allowed to adjust the inner workings of the amplifier from class B ( far left) to class A ( far right) and anywhere in between, altering the harmonic structure of the signal and providing a much wider variety of tonal options than your standard OD/ dist. pedal.
Additional controls for Level, Gain, Hi and low Cut/Boost tone circuit allow the user to fine tune the Reezafratzitz to taste.
The 2. Generation ReezaFRATzitz is based on the best sounding Reeza RF-1 we could find. We added a low and high frequency control that gives you unprecedented midrange control.
Also added are the ingenious circuit: 'untrue bypass' that at Emma electronic is known as 'the overlord of the beast'. There are many myths about mechanical true bypass. often a true bypass is of no benefit to your signal chain. We chose the best solution for the ReezaFRATzitz RF-2.
- (2010-08-11) Emma electronic: ReezaFRATzitz II (Axis to Laney VC50) by Burgerman666
- (2011-02-26) Emma ReezaFRATzitz II by simplexiammine
- (2011-04-21) EMMA - ReezaFRATzitz VS Empress - Multidrive VS DAM - Sonic Titan by Kayzer
- (2011-04-21) EMMA - ReezaFRATzitz II by Kayzer
- (2012-10-16) EMMA REEZAFRATZITZ II DISTORTION PEDAL by Godlyke
- (2014-03-12) Emma Reezafratzitz II by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-11-13) Emma Electronic RF-2 ReezaFRATzitz (demo) by Livingroom Demos