A unique type of OD/dist. pedal that was designed to emulate as faithfully as possible the distortion characteristics of a real tube amp.
With the inclusion of a bias control the user is allowed to adjust the inner workings of the amplifier from class B ( far left) to class A ( far right) and anywhere in between, altering the harmonic structure of the signal and providing a much wider variety of tonal options than your standard OD/ dist. pedal.
Additional controls for Level, Gain,and a Hi Cut/ Hi Boost tone circuit allow the user to fine tune the Reezafratzitz to taste.
- (2007-11-14) CHATREEO TEST EMMA ReezaFRATzitz EFFECT by Chatreeo
- (2010-06-07) Bobby DeVito Demo EMMA ReezaFRATzitz Distortion by Bobby DeVito
- (2010-07-06) Severe VS ReezaFRATzitz VS Riot by Maxz
- (2011-07-07) Emma Electronics ReezaFRATzitz Distortion Pedal Demo by TheToneshack
- (2012-05-31) Emma Electronic ReezaFRATzitz & Seppuku Octavedrone by www.geargasstore.com by geargasdotcom
- (2012-06-09) Emma Electronic ReezaFRATzitz by www.geargasstore.com by geargasdotcom
- (2012-06-19) Emma ReezaFRATzitz vs. Mad Professor Stone Grey by Crxshdxmmy
- (2012-07-07) Malekko EKKO 616 Analog Delay + Emma Electronic ReezaFRATzitz by www.geargasstore.com by geargasdotcom
- (2012-10-10) EMMA Electronic ReezaFRATzitz with Rikk Beatty by rikkbeatty
- (2012-11-24) Just Nick live with Common, Dwele/Slum Village and others-- using the Emma Reezafratzitz Distortion by JustNickMusic
- (2013-02-20) Emma - ReezaFRATzitz - Overdrive Distortion Pedal by Godlyke
- (2013-08-16) EMMA electronic ReezaFRATzitz demo by Steffen Brix by Emma
- (2016-02-18) Testing a new batch of Reeza's for shipment!! by Emma
- (2017-03-06) Emma Electronic ReezaFRATzitz Distortion Demo by ThePedalZone