A unique booster/ overdrive pedal, that can be used to raise the volume of an instrument to a higher or “solo” level. Because of the addition of a gain control it also can be used to distort the original signal in the same manner as a tube amplifier when it first begins to overdrive.
Also included are a ”seesaw” tone control and a saturation knob.The Saturation control has a unique function. Before the widespread use of distortion pedals some guitarists would remove one power tube in order to make their amplifier distort. This knob turned hard to the left mimics this same type of distortion, turned to the right the pedal amplifies as normal.
- (2008-08-03) Emma OMP-1 OnoMATOpoeia ... a review by Wiredup335
- (2009-09-16) EMMA Electronics Onomatopoeia guitar effects pedal demo Booster Overdrive by Gearmanndude
- (2010-06-05) ??????EMMA OnoMATOpoeia ???????? by Chuya Online
- (2010-06-07) Bobby DeVito demo EMMA OnoMATOpoeia Booster Overdrive by Bobby DeVito
- (2010-10-05) Bobby DeVito demo Emma Electronic OnoMATOpoeia Overdrive by Bobby DeVito
- (2012-12-09) EMMA OnoMATOpoeia by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2016-01-08) Emma Electronic OMP-1 OnoMATOpoeia Boost Overdrive by PedalOfTheDay