- sets at which input level the filter responds.
- sets the direction of the filter sweep; upwards or downwards.
- sets how far the filter sweeps in response to changes in input volume.
- sets the attack speed of the filter envelope.emma discombobulator
Is what is commonly referred to as an "auto wah" or envelope filter. This pedal was designed to react precisely to even the fastest of playing, while still being able to deal with strong signals such as chords.
In addition, the Discumbobulator will retain the full spectrum of tone present in the original signal without the volume peaks and dips common to other filters. It's multiple controls (Sensitivity, Up/ Down, Width and Attack) allow precise adjustment to the responsivness and degree of the effect, while it's proprietary circuitry allows the Discumbobulator to be used for guitar, bass, or keyboards with equal effectiveness and dead-on tracking.
- (2008-12-02) Emma DiscumBOBulator Envelope Filter Pedal Demo by Tone Factor
- (2014-03-06) Emma DiscumBOBulator by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-04-01) Emma Electronic DB-1 DiscomBOBulator Envelope Filter by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-04-07) Tim Palmieri (Kung Fu) takes a look at the Emma DiscomBOBulator by Godlyke
- (2016-07-15) Emma Effects DiscumBOBulator Envelope Filter by reverbmarket