LessDrive represents all the “LESS”es, which make a fuzz effect MORE definitive. Less aggressive, less treble-heavy, less punchy, less harsh, less modern, less artificial, etc. But with all these “LESS”‘es, LessDrive is really more of a fuzz pedal than many could ever be.
LessDrive has lesser gain compared to many fuzz pedals out there. The fuzz effect is more focused and has better dynamics. Cleans up gradually with the guitar's volume pot. Basses are designed to be tight enough to clean up the sound, yet preserving the thickness of overall effect. Harmonics are fantastic and it is very sensitive to picking strength. From sparkly compressed clean to pleasant fuzz fall within the range of this vintage sounding pedal, built with modern techniques. The term vintage defines only the vibe of the pedal, not the noise or other instabilities often associated with fuzz pedals; which gives a significant competitive advantage over many others, especially when recording.
Now with the Warm/Bright toggle, you will be able to dial in both classic LessDrive sound as well as smooth/sweet tone made popular by limited bandwidth recording consoles of early 60s.
- Electric guitar fuzz effects pedal
- Volume and Less (gain) controls
- Warm/Bright switch
- Takes a 9V Battery (included) or a 9VDC stompbox power supply
- Reliable and sturdy full metal construction
- Heavy duty true bypass switch
- Exclusive low current ultra bright blue status led
- 1/4″ female output, 1/4″ female input jack (Input jack acts as a on-off switch for the battery)