Invented in the 1920's by Leon Theremin, the Theremin is one of the most recognizable sounds in electronic music. The Electro-Faustus EF102 Photo Theremin captures the magic of the original, while putting it into a modern form. The EF102 uses a light sensitive photocell to control pitch. Add a little reverb or delay, and amaze your friends with its otherworldly sounds.
Important note about battery life: a new 9 volt battery will provide many hours of use. However, when the battery does begin to die, you may notice that the power LED lights up, but the EF102 will no longer make any sound. The unit is NOT defective. This just means it's time to replace the battery.
- (2009-06-17) Lone Ranger Photo Theremin by Electro-Faustus
- (2014-05-25) A quick demo of the Electro-Faustus EF102 Photo Theremin. by Alchemy Audio
- (2014-05-25) A quick demo of the Elrctro-Faustus EF102 Photo Theremin. by Alchemy Audio
- (2015-11-17) Teenage Engineering - OP1 SAMPLING Electro Faustus EF102 Photo Theremin and making a quick loop by Magpie Pedals
- (2016-03-15) Double Dr. Scientist - Bitquest & Electro Faustus - Photo Theremin by Magpie Pedals