The EF101 is a digital circuit in which one oscillator feeds into another in series. The interplay between the 2 can create some amazing sounds equivalent to what you may expect to hear from much higher priced units.
- Q: What waveform is produced?
- A: A square wave.
- Q: What is the output in Hz to KHz?
- A: Between 250 and 2,500 Hz, depending on the position of the Frequency knob.
- Q: What are the dimensions of the EF101?
- A: Dimensions: 5.25x3.0x2.125" (13.3x7.6x5.4cm)
- Q: Does the EF101 have an Input?
- A: There is NO input, only output. The tone is generated by a Quad NAND IC Chip (techno-babble for oscillator). The tone is then further modulated by the user via a resister/capacitor circuit (the 2 knobs).