Electro-Faustus is run by Joe Vella and Eric Kessel (co-owners, all decisions are made between the 2 of them). They are located in lovely Patchogue, NY (on Long Island), USA.
Timeline (by Joe Vella)
- Spring 2008: Built first Oscillator
- Fall 2008: During the worst financial crises of our lifetime, start a company called Electro-Faustus
- Summer 2009: Got our first distributor - Crush The Button - in Belgium. Currently (early 2012) we have 10.
- Spring 2010: First videos of people using our stuff appear on YouTube
- Summer 2011: Begin the process of transitioning to custom PCBs and silk screened enclosures