- Sync / Tap Tempo
- MIDI ???
Mo-FX makes it easy to synchronize time-based effects. Synchronizing Flange, Tremelo, and Delay just got as simple as tapping in a tempo or sending Mo-FX MIDI clock. Sculpt your sound without losing a beat!
Imagine a shimmering flange on the high end, the tremolo slowly panning the mid range and the delay quantizing the snare into a timbale dub style groove. It's a sonic orgy of FX-Sex. Get Fatboy Slim's: "the Rockafeller Skank" sound by simply putting your mix through the Mo-FX delay and cranking the speed knob.
Mo' delivers unreal sonic soundscapes and retro-analog effects right through your fingertips. Time and frequency manipulation is the key.
- " Mo-FX's front panel pots are arguably the nicest feeling ones I've had the pleasure to rotate, and the whole works lights up like NORAD during the Cuban missile crisis."
Keyboard - KEYBUY award.
- Band-aid. Chose which frequency bands or band combinations get whacked through each FX block and unlock new and subtle sonic possibilities.
- MIDI controllable, so you can automate and sequence every single control setting and movement.
- Hate math? You don't have to convert milliseconds into beats anymore. Mo's hands-on timing controls let you experiment easily and get into the groove.
- Hang on a moment. Play, Punch and attack the Momentary buttons. Achieve musical switching effects not possible with knobs or bypass controls.
- No means No. Gain intuitive, musical expression with your time based effects. Every control up front and center means no menus, no matrix and no programming.
- Analog modeled Distortion will take you from subtle warming to total crunching mayhem.
- The Insert. Add MIDI functionality to a non-MIDI device by sending it through the distortion block insert.
- The Flange easily spans from understated, subtle pulsations to powerful howling jet screams. You can even manually control the flange sweep.
- The Tremolo and stereo panner swims through gentle sine and triangular waveforms into the "slicer" effects of varying square waves.
- Analog Modeled Delay of up to 2.6 seconds. Featuring tape delay, pitch shifting effects and a left/right stereo ping-pong mode.
- Synchronized timing and beat divisions are accurately achieved through MIDI or real time controls.