- Combination of "Gain" and filter direction?
- Determines frequency peak of filter. Makes more "effected sound" when turned up more.
- Mode (LP/BP/HP)
- Select the filter used by the effect: Lowpass, Bandpass or Highpass.
The Micro Q-Tron is a smooth envelope filter with a funky wah-wah tone. The filter is controlled by its internal envelope follower, analyzing the volume of your notes and the dynamics of your playing to directly sweep the filter's center or cutoff frequency. A stronger attack or louder note will produce a wider frequency sweep while softer playing produces more subtle effects. Use the Q control to make the effect more dramatic.
Player controlled dynamics moving a precise multi-mode filter with a sweet adjustable Q make the Micro Q-Tron an amazing envelope follower.
- (2009-02-17) Micro Q-Tron - Demo by Larry DeMarco - Envelope Filter by Electro-Harmonix
- (2010-02-07) Electro-Harmonix - Micro Q-Tron - Demo by Larry DeMarco - Envelope Filter by JRRSHOP02
- (2010-07-08) Electro Harmonix Micro Q-Tron Envelope Filter by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-11-04) Electro Harmonix Micro QTron by Txirula Tube
- (2011-07-26) EHX Micro Q-Tron in 100 Seconds by docSanchezFX
- (2012-06-24) Mr Lotus using the Micro Q Tron by Jauqo III-X
- (2013-04-08) Review - Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron by baxshopnl
- (2016-10-12) EHX Micro QTron by The SuperFunAwesomeHappyTime Pedal Show!
- Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron - Envelope Controlled Filter
- Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+ Envelope Filter + FX Loop
- Electro-Harmonix Mini Q-Tron