- Drive (Up/Down)
- selects direction of filter sweep : upwards or downwards.
- Normal mode allows setting the Gain control without changing the output volume.
- Peak (Q on the Mini Q-Tron)
- Determines frequency peak of filter. Makes more "effected sound" when turned up more.
- Functions as both a volume control and a filter sensitivity control in boost mode. In normal mode it acts only as a filter sensitivity control, unlike the Mutron-III which also changes the unit's output volume.
- Range (Hi/Lo)
- Emphasizes vowel like sounds in low position, overtones in high position.
- Mode (LP/BP/HP/Mix)
- Select the filter used by the effect: Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass or a mix of Bandpass with dry unprocessed sound.
- Response (Slow/Fast)
- Selects either a slow, smooth, vowel-like attack or the fast, snappy response of the original Q-Tron.
Improve your Groove. The phattest, funkiest envelope filter ever made! Switchable Boost and Filter modes allow for an unlimited supply of new auto-wah effects that drip with attitude. Increased frequency response and improved signal-to-noise ratio make the Q-Tron perfect for use with any instrument. Bootsy Collins and George Clinton already have theirs. How about you?
- (2013-03-29) ELECTRO HARMONIX QTRON - STRAT AMERICAN DELUXE (BARE KNUCKLE) - FRYETTE MEMPHIS 30 by JokeAndRazz
- (2013-04-19) Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron / ??????????? QTron ???????????????????? by Camuro
- (2016-08-15) Jake Gerba's feelin' the funk and improvin' the groove with his EHX Q-Tron Envelope Filter. Find out more » www.ehx.com/products/q-tron by Electro-Harmonix
- Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron - Envelope Controlled Filter
- Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+ Envelope Filter + FX Loop
- Electro-Harmonix Mini Q-Tron